Heeft een foto geplaatst @ PCP Bredahttps://www.instagram.com/p/CdQQ1WHqwbU/?igshid=YTgzYjQ4ZTY=
Here you will find the most asked questions and it's answers.
Your question is not here? Then please contact us. We gladly answer your question.
How do I book a show or service?
Placing a booking is easy and done in just a few steps:
- Send us an email/option request for the requested services and will make you an offer.
- Select one or multiple service(s) and contact us via 078-7850467. We'll take all required details from you.
- We'll send you a bookingcontract, sing one copy and return it to us.
- Your booking is ready and can be found in our agenda.
Can I place an option on a show/service?
Yes, you can place an (non-committal) option on any show or service of choice.
Options are valid for 14 days, giving you the opportunity to discus with your colleagues or party committee. You can place an option by sending us an email, filling in the option form at the service of choice or by calling: 078-7850467.
For birthday parties we maintain a 5 day term.
Do I get a conformation of the booking?
It's good for you and us to have all agreements as clear as possible. Therefore we send a bookingcontract for every booking. You will receive this by post and/or email (PDF). On this contract you will find all agreements such as chosen service, date, time, location, contact persons, contact details and any other specific details.
A booking is only final after we have received a signed copy of the contract by post and/or email.
How do I have to pay?
We maintain three ways of payment:
- Up front via bankpayment: You will pay the full amount through banktransfer.
Payment needs to be received at least 5 days before the show.
- Cash at delivery: You will pay the full amount in cash before the start of show/program to one of our employees.
- Bankpayment mobile terminal: You will pay the full amount on delivery of services with your bankcard using our mobile payterminal.
In all cases you will receive an invoice with all te specifics. Way of payment is included in the bookingcontract and needs to be decided on when booking the show/service.
How early do I need to book?
It's wise to book as early as possible to prevent dissapointment. On national holidays, wednesdays, and weekends there is a great demand for our services. Booking early makes sure you're not missing out
How do I know you're good?
Booking over the internet can be a risky business, we realise that. You want to know what you're getting, therfore we have made a small list of strong point we feel will convince you even further:
- Over 17 years active with professional entertainment for children
- We do about 200 shows a years
- Many satisfied clients from consumers to multinationals
- A long list of quotes from satisfied customers
- Everything done under our own management quarantees a steady level of quality
- Clear descriptions and images of services on our websites
What time will you arrive?
This depends on the booked service.
For childrenshows this usually is at least 1 hour before the show.
With a balloonartist of birthdayparty we tend to be there between 20 and 30 minutes before start.
Other services depend heavily on the exact specifications. Our expected arrival time can always be found on the bookingcontract we will send you when you book the show/service.